Monday, May 2, 2011

Mothers Day card

Good evening,
I went to a crop all day Saturday and colored with Copics the whole time, so many projects will be coming. This week is a bit crazy because we are still working on kitchen and then I have to go help my daughter move  Wed night-Sat, so little time for crafting.

I made this card for my mom using Teresa Coliins papers (timeless collection) and then stamped a chandellier on the inside. I hope she likes it. I'm working on a Teresa Collins project tonight and hope to finish tomorrow so I can show it to you. Have a wonderful evening.
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful Kris. Your mum will treasure it, I'm sure. I dropped by to let you know that you won my Royal Wedding Blog Hop prize. You must have been so busy, you didn't get round to checking! lol Please e-mail me your details so I can send out the prize.
    Hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete