Monday, June 27, 2011

Disney concentration

Hello my friends,


Things have been crazy here with my kids schedules, my schedule and the weather so I haven't found much time to create lately. I finally was able to work on a game for the Cricut Monthly challenge-ROAD TRIP. The challenge was to make something game, organiztion, snack holder,journal, anything for a trip. My friend is going to take her 2 kids to Disney so I made a concentration game for them to play on the airplane. The kids are only 2 1/2 and 3 1/2, so I only made a few cards, so they wouldn't get frustrated. I hope to make them a Buzz set also before they go. The cart I used was Mickey and Friends, I will also be laminating these for them. Simple but fun! Thanks for looking. It is hard to see in photo, but the cards say-Mickeys hat, Minnies bow, Goofys hat, Plutos bone and Mickeys hand.
Kris

2 comments: