Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cricut Circle blog challenge-#28

Good afternoon,
Today I work itching again and decided to scrap about it. This page is for the Circle blog challenge-Creepy Crawlies. The challenge was a sketch and to use a bug on the page. For my page I used Cloud 9 paper(cinnamon stick). The words on my page were cut from George cart and the bug is from Boys WIll be Boys cart. The ribbon is from my supply. I intend to put pictures of my rash, all my meds and unsure what the last will be. It was great to finally scrap again. Hope you like it. I treasure all your comments. Have a great day.
Kris

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout! LOVE the pink! TFS!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and although probably not your #1 thing to want to scrap about, it will give insight to your family when they look at your scrapbook years from now. Great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Very pretty papers and style. Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete