Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm home

Hello everyone,
I made it home from my 2 vacations and will begin posting projects this weekend. I have so much to catch up on after being gone for 2 weeks. I can't tell you how great it was to be in the warm weather.The one bad thing that happened on vacation was when I was getting on a water ride I fell face first and hit my head, so I have a few bruises and sore face.My hands didn't even break my fall, how embarrassing!I did get to see my brother and parents as well as watch my son and his cheer team compete, so those were big pluses.

On a much happier note, I will now be designing for Flair and Frills blog and I'm SO excited!! I will get to creating this weekend and back on a regular posting schedule. Thanks for following me and leaving comments.
Kris

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kris,

    Glad to see you made it back from you warm vacation. Sorry to hear about the mishap :0* Congrats on make the Flair and Frills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home and congrats on your DT spot! I'm your newest follower, please stop by my blog cuz I have an award for you! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kris, I'm a new follower coming from Momo's and look forward to your projects!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kris, just came over form Momo's love the blog look
    Minta

    ReplyDelete