Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mojo Monday #180

Good evening,
I hope you have had a great Saturday. Today my husband and I had a "date" day, since my son had cheer 6 hours today. We went to see I'm Number Four(not into sci-fi, but it was pretty good), out to dinner and some shopping. I went to get some St. Patricks Day paper and could only find some in a big stack, so yep I bought the big stack. I DON'T need paper, but had to have shamrock paper for a project. I could use several pieces of paper a day and still have enough to last my lifetime.

Anyway, I made this card for a sketch challenge. The bee is from CAC cart and the sentiment is from MPS. I used stickles for some added sparkle. Hope you like it, I really like how this one turned out. Have a great weekend.
Kris

1 comment:

  1. kris it is so cute.love this bee and have to try it for a card too.cute sparkly wings and the sentiament is so cute.

    ReplyDelete