Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jitterbuggin challenge

Good afternoon,
I hope your day is going well. I was supposed to meet friends for crafting, lunch and shopping, but had to cancel since my son stayed home sick. The only good thing about not going was I was able to work on my calling cards for Texas, not done yet but close.

The challenge for todays card was to use a pig, button and 2 different pattern papers. It is hard to tell in the picture, but the yellow paper has dots on it. I think this card needs something else, but not sure what. If you have any ideas on how to make this look better please leave me a comment. I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a wonderful day.
Kris

2 comments:

  1. He is cute! I love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.love the pattern paper and the fold at the corner.tfs

    ReplyDelete