Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Die Cut Divas challenge

Good evening,
I have decided to post a third card for today, since I have had a busy crafting day. This card is for Die Cut Divas challenge- challenge was to a sketch, die cut and girly. I used my Cricut Mothers Day and Home Deco Cart. The paper is a DCWV paper and the stamp is my very new stamp from Sarah-Pint Cricut. The sentiment says "Sparkle and Shine". I'm very happy with the way this card turned out, hope you like it. Stay warm and have a good evening.
Kris

5 comments:

  1. Very cool take on the sketch. Those wings are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Love the layered heart! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!! Great take on our sketch! Thanks for playing with the Diva's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch! Beautiful card :)
    *Heidi*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design. I also have played with same heart :0)

    ReplyDelete