Thursday, February 3, 2011

Peachy Keen/Always Crafting challenge

I decided to post a second project tonight before I watch Grey's Anatomy. This card was made for Peachy Keen challenge and http://www.alwayscrafting.com/ challenge. For Peachy Keen it was to use XO on your project and PK stamp and for Always Crafting was to use a Cricut cut, hearts and flowers. I made a cute Valentine with my Peachy Keen faces,paper from my supply and prima flowers. The XO stamp is a dollar stamp from Michales and the "my heart is happy" is also a dollar stamp. I love how these guys turned out, now to figure out who to send it to. Enjoy your evening.
Kris

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the colors together! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww the faces on the hearts are adorable. Love the border punch as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww super cute and fun card!!! The hearts look really happy being together. And Those are great dollar bin stamps. Thank you for playing with us at Whimsical Wed.
    Hope you to see you for the next challenge
    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kris! I could tell already we would be great friends...love love Greys Anatomy, it is my favorite show of all time. What a cute cute card. The faces are adorable and they just looks so happy. Love that sentiment, I really need to start digging better in the dollar bins.:) Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Whimsical Wednesday. I very much appreciate the support, hope you see you again. If you have not had the chance try to stop by my blog, I have to hops going on with great giveaways. Open till Tuesday night at midnight:)

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete