Tuesday, February 8, 2011

M.A.G. challenge

Hello again,
I promise, this is the last post today. I had made so many cards and realized they were do today or tomorrow and wanted to get thme posted. This card is for the MAG challenge, which was to use the Butterfly on the Tink cart pg 51 and add bling. I had SUCH a hard time cutting this butterfly!!! I decided to only use the top half of the butterfly,add stickles and bling. The paper and ribbon are from my supply.

After reading my post, I'm sure you all realize I have an endless supply of paper and need no more, but yet I went and got 3 more stacks yesterday-ugh! This is a sickness, but at least it's fun. Enjoy your day,
Kris

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for joining MAG Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love everything! Thanks for joining us at MAG this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris, I have awarded you with a stylish blogger award please stop by my blog and pick it up. will post later this evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, I love it, the colors are beautiful together!! Thanks so much for joining M.A.G. Challenge!

    ReplyDelete